We kindly invite you to take part in the international conference “Youth and experience. Diagnosis, strategies and public policies focused on social inclusion of different generations”.
The aim of the conference is to analyze social inclusion problems in the context of generational diversity, in particular how to make full use of the potential and resources brought by different generations. This issue is particularly significant in the face of transformations of modern societies – from growing demographic trends to cultural changes and lifestyles. The organizers intention is to enable the exchange of experiences between researchers and practitioners regarding solving social inclusion problems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnosis of generational and regional potential;
- Consequences of aging countries and regions and the advantages of realizing the full potential of different generational groups;
- Economic, social and cultural aspects related to the use of potential and full social inclusion of generations;
- “Collision” of different generations on the labor market: differences in motivation and attitudes towards work, various models of communication and conflict resolution;
- The problem of stereotypes present in society, which may affect intergenerational communication and cooperation opportunities;
- Intergenerational cooperation – methods and good practices;
- Policies and public interventions oriented towards making full use of the potential of various age groups;
- Experience from various countries regarding inclusions and usage of resources of particular generational groups.
TIME: 13-14 June 2018
PLACE: Cracow University of Economics, Main Bulding, Senacka Room.